August 31, 2017
The September Podcast covers the following topics:
- I ponder on whether it is good for magic when celebrities are shown doing magic on TV
- should children's entertainers be displaying their magic props to make an impression on the kids and on the booker?
- one of my favourite parlour or large close up table tricks is reintroduced
- things that you can do to help older people in your audience to fully appreciate what you do
- the market for good magic books is not redundant, despite what some may say
- do hecklers still exist and would you know one if you met one?
- I discuss whether people still practise magic in the way magicians used to