April 30, 2019
'May' I offer you the following topics of magical interest?
- does Uri Geller really still need to make wild claims in the media?
- if your spectators have paid specifically to see you perform there is perhaps more pressure on you to deliver than if you are just the 'hired help'
- getting started at a gig as a strolling magician can be tricky to know the exact right moment to jump in
- I consider the assertion by Dr. Kuhn that magic is an enjoyable sensation because the audience knows that magic is not real
- Anthony Owen's demise is a real shock and a huge loss to magic
- the second hand magic market is surely going to be affected by the lack of physical trick instructions
- I anticipate my annual trip to the marvellous 4Fs close up magic convention in the US