May 31, 2019
Here is the line up of topics for sunny June!
- Magic that is designed to be filmed for social media use may not always be suitable for real world performance
- it pays to be aware that lay people assistants may misinterpret your instructions because they are intimidated by being up on a stage
- magic that impresses us can often be seen completely differently by lay people
- when people retire from their real job it provides the opportunity to do more magic and to become 'professional' - but what do the magic pros do?
- when is it advisable to work for free in order to put yourself in front of the right people?
- online agencies have created a race to the bottom in terms of fees leaving most of the good entertainers with no bookings