June 30, 2018
A varied selection of topics this month looks like this:
- Richy Roy suggests that most of us are charging far too little for our shows and I discuss whether he is right or not
- I prove that no matter how long you have been in the magic business, there can still be things which happen to you which have never happened before
- "Strolling magic is not an art, it's a service" says Paul Brook - but is he correct?
- news of a new MLM release that is a terrific, practical version of a classic plot
- the mobile phone has changed the way spectators want to experience our magic
- why do lay people still fall back on cliched explanations for the magic that we do?