December 31, 2018
Get your New Year off to a flying start by listening to the following topics:
- The launch of the new Mark Leveridge Magic website is getting closer and I give an update about what it will be like
- I reflect on the latest Magic Clips get together and compare it to the traditional magic convention
- why do some spectators think it is OK to rummage through the magician's clothing if they want to find out how a trick is done?
- the sophistication of some modern dealers is amazing when compared to 30 years ago
- if a spectator can come up with even a simplistic and inaccurate explanation for your magic, it diminishes the impact of it in their eyes
- the true story of the lady spectator who found a way to get maximum value for money