November 30, 2018
The final Podcast of 2018 has the following topics:
- How do you define the difference between a close up competition and a stand up magic competition?
- changes in the average attention span of spectators can have an effect on the type of magic we need to present
- it seems that some people are suffering from magic fatigue
- I really enjoy spending some time with Paul Gordon putting the magic world to rights
- is the Christmas rush still a rush?
- I consider the John Bannon assertion that maybe the stereotypical close up worker may need to change what he does in order to remain bookable