December 31, 2015
Your New Year edition offers the following:
- How looking back over 2015 can help you to plan and evaluate what you'd like or need to do in 2016
- if you pass a booking you can't do to a magic colleague, do you expect to get a cut of the fee?
- creativity for the long haul needs a managed approach
- new beginner magic workshops in 2016 at the Mark Leveridge Magic Academy
- reflections on the current healthy state of live magic in the UK
- show and self promotion requires constant attention these days
- do you ever fall into the Charity trap?