February 28, 2017
The March miscellany of musings from Mark include...
- Does cramped dealer space reduce sales?
- tracking where show enquiries come from and whether they turn into bookings is vital
- what do you do when a trick goes wrong? - why this is really an unimportant question
- no, not retiring, just a change of the way MLM products are delivered
- a reflection on the 'explosion' of lecturers doing the rounds on the UK magic club circuit
- why Bark are causing show fees to be pushed down
- early influences can shape our magic future