July 31, 2017
The topics in the August podcast are:
- Fee negotiation - do you allow your rates to be a subject of discussion with a potential booker?
- TV magicians such as Troy and Dynamo are attracting a young crowd to magic
- the magic business card is still one of the best and most used publicity tools
- a new Premier E-Routine is released this month and is a fun effect for children's entertainers
- when you present different types of shows, you need to be able to adapt your performance skills to suit each of them
- does performing tricks repeatedly lead to a reduction in the quality of your technique, especially in bright lighting conditions?
- we all have a performance mode which we need to be able to turn on or off at will