March 31, 2019
Here is the April shower of topics:
- The show fee debate rages on, but I make the case that all fee amounts have equal validity
- if you never perform magic for the lay public, does that mean you should have no involvement with magic at all?
- we are all guilty sometimes of performing tricks that we like and not necessarily ones that our audiences like
- musicians can teach magicians much about dedication
- if you could create the perfect magic convention, what would it look like?
- lay people are sometimes impressed simply because they do not know the secret rather than by the skills that brought about the magic