March 31, 2018
The April edition of Mark Leveridge's magical musings covers the following:
- Richard Kaufman has a 'pop' at Magicseen
- your magic competitors may actually be your allies
- hyphens and underscores make difficult to decipher email addresses even worse
- GDPR is on its way, but will it matter to us magicians?
- a spectator accurately observes and gives a fascinating insight into the processes that we strolling magicians go through when we entertain at tables
- if you appear to be an expert at what you do, you are more likely to get the show enquiry/booking