January 31, 2016
Inside this month's audio treat....
- The Blackpool Convention awaits but will have one small thing missing this year
- do you adapt your presentation style according to who is in your audience?
- why magicians are SO lucky to be able to involve spectators in their acts
- I look at a number of reasons that may prevent you adding fresh material to your show
- new release Six Appeal has got off to a strong start
- the inhibiting factor for close up of the quiet, small performance room
- I consider a response to one of the questions most commonly asked by spectators
- I reveal my favourite type of booking and explain why it is so great