September 30, 2016
Your October fest of comment and chat this month covers the following:
- The Cumbrian Conjurers Collective meets again
- a month proves a long time in magic for Stan Allen and Magic Magazine
- barking up the wrong tree? - I discuss the merits or otherwise of an online magic 'agency'
- putting new magic into your act may be nerve wracking sometimes but is it also hugely beneficial?
- I consider whether live over-the-counter product dems have much importance in this online age
- how to decide which group or table to approach first at a gig
- observations on how exhibitors interract with potential customers at a wedding fair