March 31, 2016
You'd be an April Fool not to listen to the latest Podcast which covers...
- I look ahead to my latest trip to the USA in April and anticipate the lectures and conventions that I will be present at
- the demise of Paul Daniels leaves a huge gaping hole in the magic scene
- my daughter experiences first hand an issue that table magicians have to contend with
- I explain why it is impossible to ever organise the perfect magic event
- announcing the latest release in the Classic Leveridge Range
- have you ever considered just how important the event at which you are entertaining is for those present, or is it just your latest gig?
- what is it that makes you buy a new magic trick, and do you need to be fooled by it first?