November 30, 2015
Lined up for your listening pleasure in this month's Podcast you will find:
- Cancelled bookings - how do you deal with them?
- Craig Petty makes some interesting assertions about what bookers should look for in a good close up worker
- I contend that there is a lot of value in getting stimulus and ideas from outside the magic world
- physical printed books can often have a 'history' that E-Books simply can't match
- does being an older magician mean you are less likely to get bookings for young peoples' events?
- why having a mike and amplifier should be seen as essential for many types of show